General Category > General Discussion

how to enter the parameters?

<< < (2/2)

Dakusan:

--- Quote ---I guess that french characters is the cause of that error:"List Importer  'Winamp playlist':'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xe9 in position  323:invalid continuarion byte
--- End quote ---
I have added a command line flag that lets you set the encoding of the file. You will want to set it to ISO-8859-1.

--- Quote ---I chose an full English playlist. I have that:"Playlist name has already been taken by a non-playlist"
--- End quote ---
This has been fixed.

--- Quote ---It seem that my plex playlist name can't be the same as the artist that  is already in my plex library, so I change the playlist name to  "paramorelist":DB Error: no such module fts4
--- End quote ---
I have added the following to the README file:

--- Quote ---If running this mentions something about “no such module : FTS4”, you may need to replace the sqlite3.dll or sqlite3.so for your Python, which can be found at https://www.sqlite.org/download.html .
For a Python for Windows install, the DLL location will most likely be located at C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python%PYTHON_VERSION%\DLLs.
--- End quote ---

The new version is available on github. Will be uploading a new windows executable within the next few days.

chemsed:
Thank you. I will check it out.

Dakusan:
Sure. If you needed the latest executable, it is available in this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version