Home Page
  • April 20, 2024, 08:48:13 am *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official site launch very soon, hurrah!

Author Topic: Hospital Questions  (Read 9937 times)

Dakusan

• Programmer Person
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dakusan's Domain
Hospital Questions
« on: February 18, 2010, 09:10:13 pm »

Original update for Hospital Questions can be found at https://www.castledragmire.com/Updates/Hospital_Questions.
Originally posted on: 02/18/10
Regarding: Hospital Questions

Releasing another one of my old and kind of useless projects in an unchanged state from when I made it in 2002.

It was a questionnaire made in Visual Basic with its own internal database. These days (actually 6 months later), I would have done this through a web application with a relational database. As this is, it works, and it is a completely stand alone application, which has its advantages.

Download: v1.0 Binary, Source

[Update at 8:30pm] I just remembered something I figured that I should mention. The reason the guy from the hospital hired me for this project was that he wanted me to take what he already had (he had a few basic forms) and program it correctly so he could learn from it and modify it himself. I did start everything over from scratch though, as what he had was a different VB form for every question. He needed me to do it in VB5 for this reason IIRC, and fortunately, my VB6 was compatible with it :-).